Stay safe and have fun!
While we do our best to keep the rules to a minimum, your safety and enjoyment are our top priority.
We implement strict procedures to make Liquid Leisure a safe and fun environment for all our guests.
Liquid Leisure is an outdoor venue. Our activities are physically challenging but lots of fun.
Take these simple steps and enjoy an awesome day out with us.
Know your limits
• You must be reasonably fit to take part in all of the activities at Liquid Leisure. You are responsible for ensuring that you can do the activities safely
• Pregnant women will not be allowed to take part in any activities at Liquid Leisure
• You must be able to swim to participate in our water-based activities
Let us help
Our lifeguards and cable operators are experts on the park activities. Your safety is their priority. Please pay attention to their information and advice.
• All participants must have a basic swimming capability
• The Aqua Park is supervised by qualified lifeguards
• Each session begins with a safety briefing
• All guests must read and sign a waiver before entry
• Minimum age – 6 years old
• Parents or guardians must supervise their children at all times
• Please pay attention to the safety information in the waiver, the safety briefing and the lifeguards at the Aqua Park
• All riders must sign a waiver before riding the cable
• Lifejackets and helmets are mandatory for all riders
• Please pay attention and follow instructions given by the cable operators
• Our lakes are man made and filled with fresh water
• We test the water regularly to monitor its quality